Terms & Conditions
- An order will be processed on full payment. An agreement is in place on full receipt of funds.
- All cancellations must be received no less than three working days before your start date. Cancellations may be made via our website or once specifically accepted by a member of our team, via email or telephone and you receive written confirmation thereof. Cancellations shall include any postponement of a booking to a different date and changing the type of cleanse booked or the number of participants. Please see our Ordering Policy for further details on order and cancellation deadlines.
- No refunds will be made after a cleanse programme has started.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We accept payment by electronic fund transfer. On receipt of proof of payment and confirmation of receipt in our bank account, we will deem the transaction to be successful and process the order accordingly.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment.
- Confirmation of payments received and commencement date will be sent to you in writing.
All cancellations must be received within 24hrs of placing your order. Due to the nature of our business, we regret that we cannot offer refunds or credits for cancellations after this time.
All juices prices are reflected at current prices. All prices shown are valid per person per individual arrangement. With the nature of produce and seasonal price fluctuations, currency fluctuations and fuel prices, changes are frequent and unpredictable. We do our best to keep our prices constant as published. From time to time we may have to adjust our pricing to reflect significant cost changes on our operations side. Truthery reserves the right to introduce promotions at any time. All bookings made prior to a promotion being introduced cannot be changed to that of the promotion.
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries. If it is possible that you may be unable to accept delivery in person you must provide us with a back up contact person who will be available.
- In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
- If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered on your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that cleanse in any event.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
- We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of your purchase.
- Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
- You must inspect your package as soon as possible after you have received it and notify us promptly if you find any defects by calling or emailing us using the contact details on our website. If you do not let us know within 3 (three) hours of delivery, of any such problems you will be deemed to have accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
- In the case of a late delivery, you must call or email to inform us by 3pm on your start date, at the latest, if you have not received your package. After this time you will be deemed to have received and accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
While we try to ensure that material included on the website or any other material is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Truthery (Pty) Ltd disclaims all warranties; expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.